Friday, October 3, 2014

Shake It Like A Polaroid Pick-cha

Currently, one of Wilder's favorite songs is Hey Ya by Outkast.  Don't give him any grief, alright?  I know he's a little behind on the times.  But when the "shake it" part comes on, the fool dances just like me.  And my life makes all the sense in the world, so I'll play it six times in a row if he asks me to.  I also made him listen to Fergie's London Bridge today.  He had this mean mugging look on his face as he bobbed his head.  He's all me, that boy.

Helene in Between Blogtober

Have y'all been checking out Helene's and Taylor's posts?  I love all the different answers.  You know how I love a segue into my prompt for the day, so all that paragraph up there leads to is this:  Favorite Photo You Posted On Instagram.

I'm a bit of an Instagram fanatic, you can find me on there @agirlandmerle.  When I first joined Instagram, I followed every celebrity I could.  After Real Suburbia started, I decided to start over and follow bloggers and a few boutiques instead, so I could form a sense of community.  Plus, I just love the filters.  I can't help it.  My favorite filter is Amaro.  It's hard for me to pick a favorite picture because I take so many, but I'll try and narrow it down.

Ok, so let me preface this.  It was almost a year ago, so Wilder was almost two.  His hair was in his eyes and I thought, "I'll just snip around the back while he's watching TV."  Which turned into, "I'll just trim around the front so it's not in his eyes..."  Which led to, "Oh my God, what have I done?!"

Yep.  I cut his hair.  It's beautiful, right?  I should not be left to my own devices.  I learned my lesson that day.  And I'll have all the proof to embarrass him when he's older.  Tj would say that I can't use that picture because I've never seen Dumb and Dumber.  I know, I know, I've never seen it. Get off me.  But, in my life, I'll be able to mention to Wilder every so often, "Hey, remember that time I cut your hair? Oh no? Let me show you..."

6 comments:

Julie said...

hahaha aww!! Still a cutie tho!

Unknown said...

Haha he is so ADORABLE!!

Andrea // CocoDrizzle

Helene in Between said...

omg that is really funny!! i love it.
Ps not sure if you read my post today but it's directed at you! turn your word verification OFF!

JetsettinDaisy said...

Awwwwww hahaha he's still super cute!!! And too young for it to bug him yet hopefully!

Unknown said...

He's so adorable :) Such big eyes :)
xo,
Luchessa @ http://luchessa.org/

Diana L. said...

I cut my sisters bangs a little shorter than that when she was around nine.. and currently my daughter is sporting self cut bangs!
but his doesn't look bad!

Diana | Life in German

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs